Macht Schnell Competition Wheel Spacer Kit
Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum, these adapters are strong as well as lightweight to limit unsprung/reciprocating weight for maximum performance on or off the track. Spacer edges are also chamfered to allow for easy installation/removal if needed. After machining, the spacers are then anodized for additional strength, anti-corrosion & wear resistance.
A wider track stance increases lateral stability as well as giving your BMW a much more aggressive appearance after installation. Spacers also are used to correct wheel gap normally seen on otherwise stock suspension setups, pushing the wheels outward - filling the fenders.
Included with our Competition Wheel Spacer Kits are a full set of extended lug bolts. All wheel fasteners are hardened and tempered to strength class 10.9 or 10 according to DIN/ISO standard 898 and meet the statutory requirements of all countries - including the US.
Competition Wheel Spacer kit Features:
- Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace aluminum
- Chamfered edges allows installation & removal quick and easy
- Black anodized finish for additional strength and corrosion/wear resistance
- Improve handling by reducing body roll with a wider wheel base
- Included zinc plated corrosion-resistant wheel fasteners
Competition Wheel Spacer kit Contents:
- (2) Competition Wheel Spacers
- (10) extended-length zinc plated coated wheel fasteners
|12mm x 1.5 Lugs
||14mm x 1.25 Lugs
|2008+ BMW E82/E88 1-Series & 1M||2012+ BMW F30 3-Series|
|1992-2012 BMW E36, E46 & E9X 3-Series & M3||2014+ BMW F32/F33/ 4-Series & M4|
|2004-2010 BMW E60/E61 5-Series & M5||2011+ BMW F10/F11/F07 5-Series & M5|
|2005-2010 BMW E63/E64 6-Series & M6||2012+ BMW F12/F13/F06 6-Series & M6|
|2003+ BMW E85/E86 & E89 Z4 & Z4M||2009+ BMW F01 7-Series|